Thanks for Visiting Beautify Sterling – Start your Exploration of our Community’s Future Plans Here!
This site provides information about the Sterling, Colorado CAB, including:
- How the CAB came into existence (About Us tab)
- Who serves on the CAB (About Us tab)
- The visions and concepts that pre-existed the CAB (History and Influences tab)
- Meeting schedule, agendas and minutes (Meetings tab)
In 2015 the board and the City of Sterling are working on multiple projects for beautification throughout the community. Below is a snapshot of current activities:
- New entrance signs to City, including a new stone Welcome Monument Sign adjacent to Exit 125 on Interstate 76
- New Downtown streetscaping and landscaping which includes a historical bronze sculpture at the East End of Main Street at Front Street
- West Main road, median, lighting, and other improvements including bronze sculptures and banners
Since 1881, the City of Sterling has been a major agricultural center, center of commerce and regional government, and is in the cross roads of major highways and railroads. Sterling is the largest City between Greeley to the West and North Platte, Nebraska to the East. Beautification enhances our historic downtown Sterling and enriches our community. Take a look at our plans and let us know your input.